Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Mustache You A Question

Ha!Ha!Ha! Not really.
The shirt above is my inspiration for today's post and for the onesie I freezer paper stenciled last night.
It is from one of my favorite sewing/craft blogs http://www.iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/.  She is very talented!  Her font is cuter than mine, but I took the easy route and used my cricut to cut the words out for me. 

  I forgot the ' in front of STACHE...oops!

It turned out cute, but not as cute as my loves.

2 comments:

  1. My poor little grandson! Strep throat hurts so much all over! Have the doctor tell him that if he gets strep throat again, he will have to get his tonsils out and then he won't ever get it again! It worked for me back in my early 20's LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me, Oh my, everyone I know is growing hair in all the wrong places! What am I going to do with you guys? Buy you electric shavers?

    ReplyDelete