Friday, January 14, 2011

Grrrreat week!

A few of the reasons why:

1. Preston was on vacation!

2. It snowed and Paris closed down. Brady didn't have school Monday or Tuesday!

3. Preston took Brady to school for me on Wednesday and Thursday and I love him for it.

4. I found a beautiful bargain at the thrift store, but I'm having trouble finding the actual value of it online. It's going to be gifted so no picture for now.


5. I made Pioneer Woman's "The Marlboro Man Sandwich" tonight and it was better than ever! It's NOT healthy, there is a LOT of butter, and they are amazing! You really should check out http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ for the recipe and her pictures are much better than mine.

6. A late Merry Christmas and an early Happy Birthday to me! I got this sewing machine!!! I really only got it because Preston wanted a new gun and he didn't want to feel guilty, but hey I'm ok with that. So he got a Springfield XD-45 and I got this beauty.

I am thankful for the time I had with my family this week. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment