Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One proud Momma, I am

 I have to admit, my first thoughts after reading the comment Brady's teacher wrote on his very first report card went something kinda like this, "well...ok...but is he smart...is he NOT the little genius I always knew he was?".  LOL.  I am kidding.  A little.  I know he is by no means even close to genius status, but to say, "I am pleased with his PROGRESS."  What?  So, as I always try to do, I looked at the positive side of what she wrote and refocused my thoughts.  Brady is a very sweet boy.  His teacher didn't have to say anything nice.  She could have focused her comment only on what he needs to be working on. 

I pray he will forever be "sweet and always think of others".  (AND bring home nothing but A's!)

3 comments:

  1. to be "sweet and always thinks of others" is a quality most children do not have today. That is a blessing and testimony to how you and Preston raise him and what is expected of him...far above being a genius! I ♥ that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too pray, he will forever be "sweet and always think of others"

    ReplyDelete