Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm a twin...for two weeks!

My baby brother and I are the same age (30!!!) for the next two weeks! This means that 30 years ago my mom had a newborn, 11 1/2 months old, and a 3 1/2 year old. I get tired thinking about the madness that took place in our home! How did she do it? I honestly don't know, but she did an amazing job!

TJ...well, he is a typical little brother. He got away with more than me and my sister for sure! I wasn't the nicest sister around and wish I could have a "do over" year when I was a senior and he was a junior. I would do everything differently! But I can't, so today I am saying SORRY for being such a punk! I know you love me none the less because I am your sister and you know I love you because your the best little brother I could ever ask for. And nothing will ever change that! I love you! You are going to be an amazing daddy by the way!
Happy Birthday Uncle TJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment