Monday, January 24, 2011

A peek inside

my life the doll house.
Brady:  I'm not jumping on her.  I'm jumping over her.
Me:  That would mean your feet don't touch her.
Brady:  Oh...
Maddie:  Come up Bubba, it will be fun!  I promise.
Brady:  NO!!!  Get down, you're going to break your head.
Maddie:  Really...ok, that was kinda scary.
Me:  Get out!  Can you not see I'm trying to take a bath?
Brady:  I just want to ask you something.
Me:  What?
Brady:  Can I go plug in my spy watch so it will be charging up?
Me:  YES!  GO!
Maddie:  Can I go pee pee?
Me:  ........sure.
Maddie:  Let's cut paper up into itty bitty tiny pieces and sprinkle it all over the floor and pretend it's snow!
Brady:  No, I am going to go ask mom, for the 20th time, if I can play a game at pbskids.org. 
 
Me:  Quit jumping on the bed!!!
Maddie:  Ooookaay.
2 minutes later...
Me:  Get off the bed!!!
Maddie:  I'm not jumping, just bouncing.

I cracked myself up writing this.  And if you know my kids very well, hopefully you had a good chuckle too.  On another note, I made chicken noodle soup for the first time today.  IT WAS AMAZING!  I am so proud of myself and I got that wonderful "feeling" like I had accomplished something great.  LOL!  I guess I need to cook more often.


3 comments:

  1. You are so funny, Sarah! Life can be so comical! Love ya! Mom, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so you...and yes, you should cook more often. You ARE a good cook!

    ReplyDelete