Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ouch!

Day 10/365
 
Tonight at Upward cheerleading practice Maddie kept doing the splits.  She would get further and further down each time.  By the time I decided to take a picture, she had gotten it down but it HURT.  There were almost tears after and I just had to post the pic with proof of the pain. 
I dropped and shattered the screen on my newer iphone so Preston fixed the SIM card to fit into my old one.  The camera STINKS and I can't wait until I can upgrade again.  He also bought a new screen and tools to fix it online, had everything out and as he was putting it back together broke a cable (wire) strip that makes the touch screen work.  Now my phone looks pretty again, I just can't open the screen.  ;(
Love having Preston home this week!  I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment