Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hellooooo There!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I am excited for 2013, how about you?!!

As you know, I haven't been keeping the blog updated.  Sorry!  I plan to do a better job this year of both taking and sharing our pics with you. 
The last couple of years I have read about people taking a picture a day for a whole year (I think it's called Project 365) and thought to myself how neat it would be to look back at a complete year in pictures.  So this year I am going to join in on the fun and do the pic a day and hopefully even get them posted daily on the blog!
Brady's 8th birthday party...just after a game of laser tag!
 
Christmas Eve 2012
 
I can't decide if I want to use the blog as more of a journal than I have in the past or just stick with mostly pics...  You can always ignore the "ramblings" and enjoy the pics if you like.
 
It's going to be a great year!!!

*I'll post pic 1/365 later this evening!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy looking and reading so much about my family in TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to do a better job this year keeping up!

      Delete
  2. Have missed your postings so much. Love both the pics AND the ramblings. Will look forward to days 8-365! We thought of you and your little family on Christmas, and wish you to the happiest and most blessed of years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunt Harriett! We missed you both this Christmas and hope you are back next year! Hope all is well. Love to you both!

      Delete