Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Buzz Boots

I have so much to do this week, but I can't resist stopping to show you the goodies! I think these Buzz Lightyear boots are turning out awesome!!! They only need one more coat of purple, "Andy" painted on the bottom, and a clear coat to help protect it all. I forgot to take a "before" picture but remembered I took this one of Maddie being silly last week. They were pink and red...cute, but not Buzzish. I have more to show you soon! I hope!!! Is anyone else ready for Halloween to be over yet?

The white and purple is paint and the green is duct tape. Who knew they made it in so many colors!

Still to do:
* Buzz gloves and jet pack
* Ballet shoes
* Plan menu for Brady's Halloween party, shop for it, cook it...Party Friday!
* Get my Pumkin Bowling booth ready for the church Harvest Festival on Saturday
* Make two deserts for the Cake Walk
* Get Brady's hair cut tomorrow
* I'm sure I am forgetting something!
*** HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment