Saturday, August 14, 2010

On An Adventure

Something new has been happening in the our home the last couple of days. Super hero space travel! They use their navigation instruments (toys) to search the galaxy for those needing to be saved...while watching Rescue Heroes, of course! Madelyn gets bored with the cartoons and wanders around the house playing with her toys. Well today she was upstairs playing when she suddenly rushes down the stairs saying she saw something black and she thinks it's a spidah (spider!). She quickly forgets about the spidah, but I can't help but notice the neck tie (that was in Brady's dresser) she now has on. I can't wait to see what else she found to play with! I am hoping we make it to the pool tomorrow. We haven't been but just a few times and summer is going to be over before we know it! Grrrr! I am thankful for church in the morning, not only do I need to get out of the house but I need me some church...even if the nursery is where I will be.





No comments:

Post a Comment