Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to school worries!

I hope everyone has had a good week! I have school on the brain like most moms right now. Is Brady ready for kindergarten??? Will getting back on a schedule of waking up and going to bed early be easy or a struggle? AND WHAT WILL I WEAR? Lol!!! I know that is a funny, crazy, weird thing to worry about, but I haven't had to be dressed (appropriately) 6 out of the 7 days of the week since I was in college...7 years ago! Unfortunately I now have a stay-at-home-mom wardrobe consisting mostly of old, stained, and holey comfy pants and tops. Last year Brady went to school 3 days a week and it was a struggle to find outfits that not only fit but were allowed out in public! Now that he will be going 5 days a week (plus church on Sunday), I feel a little overwhelmed by my underwhelming wardrobe. I can't put him on the bus or drop him off at the door. Nope, I have to sign him in daily and walk him to his classroom. Aaaaaah! What am going to do? I need to go shopping...for me! Although shopping isn't as fun as it used to be, my closet really needs some help. I want to be the "cute" mom, not the "frumpy just rolled out of bed" mom! After all, it won't be long before everything I do, say, or wear will embarrass them. ;-)

Madelyn and Max

Cute hair bows from Annie! Thank you!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment