Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 2 and 3...

We peeled paint off Maddie's new bed. It was $20! Yippeeee! But it didn't have rails. I paid another $10 for some at the Goodwill store. Guess what? A twin size mattress will NOT fit! The rails are too short...what size are they...who knows...I don't...stinkin' $10 rails...grrrr! I have an idea to make the bed work without the too short rails. It's a great idea if I do say so myself! Haha!
As you can see, I am still at it. One more coat of the "Misty Aqua" and then polka dots and I will be done painting her room!

6 comments:

  1. Lookin' Good. When I saw the yellow polka dot pic the son "yellow polka dot bikini" ran through my head...polka dots will be cute. Cant wait to see how the bed turns out. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that song! Thanks, now it's stuck in my head! I wish it would cool off some so I could get to work on the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color are the polka dots going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preston is so handsome when he smiles! Love him! He looks like he is having fun. Is he? If he is, he is alot more easy going than me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I wouldn't say he was having fun, but he was glad to help out. It was too hot to stay out there long so we haven't made much progress on the bed. The polka dots are going to be yellow!!! And yes he is quite handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good looking paint job! can't wait to see the yellow dots too!

    ReplyDelete