Saturday, July 24, 2010

Snow Cones!

Cherry, vanilla with cream, and strawberry were the choices of flavor tonight! They were delicious and it was good to get out of the house. I never want to clean out a closet again, please!!! Ok, so it wasn't all that bad. And I ended the evening with a cute little sewing project. Although the idea is good (in my opinion) and it looks cute, the actual end result may not work or hold up like I had hoped. I only finished one and will post pics of them tomorrow when they are both complete.

What we did today...


Closet. Done. Better.



Yummm!




They are precious turkey birds!



My sewing project!


Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day! Church will be great, Mexican food will be yummo, and a lazy afternoon in my sweats...perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment