Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let's get caught up!

Day 47/365
 
Saturday we spent a lot of time watching Maddie and Brady at their last Upward games.  They did great and had fun showing off for Grandpa and Grandma!
Day 48/365
 
Sunday was church and Farkle day. 

Preston and I enjoyed a movie while Farkle game 874 was going down.  Yaaaay for a date!

Day 49/365

Monday the kiddos were spoiled a little and they loved it a lot! 
Daisy wasn't tired so she got to snuggle with Uncle Preston while the other kiddos were in bed.
Thank you Grandpa and Grandma and cousins for coming to see us!!! 

Day 50/365

Brady was running a fever yesterday and Maddie woke up with an awful cough so they both stayed home from school.  I decided to take them to the Dr. because I didn't want them missing more school.  Turns out I paid $190 for him to tell me they have a cold.  :(  I should have given it more time.  Maddie's cough pretty much went away and I was able to keep Brady's fever down with cold medicine so they were both back to school today! 

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Harriett and Uncle TerryFebruary 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM

    I love seeing these pictures. How we wish we could be there with you all...Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and all the little ones. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the fun you could have had with us! Lol! One day we will get together again!!!

      Delete