Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What we've been up to.......

We have been busy bees!
T-ball/softball...Maddie hit her first pitch in her first game and then got out because she didn't run...they are so fun to watch!  ;-)

We have been visiting family.  What a wonderful weekend!!!

 


The kiddos and I now have our orange belts and are still rockin' taekwondo!
Maddie and I were able to be at baby Zandry's dedication...I miss my Bob!
~Maddie's class trip to the pumpkin patch~
Kiah is now 10 and Ryann 7!!!!
Happy Birthday to all the October babies in our family...there are quite a few of you!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you posted!!!!! Looks like fun! Ive gotta take my kiddos to get a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. Love mario tinkerbell and DIXIE. (kids halloween costumes)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see pics of Mario and Tinkerbell!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sarah!

      No updates in a LONG TIME...I enjoy you blog so much! Merry Christmas! I hope it was wonderful for you and family!

      Delete