Sunday, April 17, 2011

The "you'll never fill that full of food" pantry

It's definitely bigger than we need, but I love having the extra space!
It has a peerrrrtty glass door that will never let me forget where the pantry is.  Ha!  What do you store in a pantry?
Well totes of course! 
(Only for a few days though, it now has FOOD!!!)

Tonight we met the "Mr." of our lovely neighbors.
He was "happy" and let the world know that he was indeed a Mr.!  Thankfully the kiddos didn't notice!!!

This picture makes me laugh!  Look how dainty she is petting him.  LOL!  They both really wanted to pet them and they did, but it will take some time to get more comfortable with them.

Preston wore his "college days" Korn t-shirt today to put a second coat of stain on the deck.  I don't know why, but it makes me laugh to see him wear it.  Again, I don't know why?  Maybe because it says "Sick and Twisted"...?

2 comments:

  1. Aren't pantries where you store your take out menus???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You know me too well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete