Friday, March 18, 2011

One of my favorites!

I still don't have much to report on.  ;-)  For example this has been our day: 

1.  Woke up waaaay late.  I am not even going to tell you what time, but I have been paying for it with my restless nights.

2.  Headed to the bank for cash.

3.  Ate at Taco Bell. 

4.  Went to WalMart for groceries.

5.  Dropped Preston's shirts off at the cleaners.

6.  Stopped in at Sonic for Happy Hour!

Too much fun.  I am sure you are so glad I shared our day with you.  Ha!  Ok since I don't have a pretty picture for you, I am going to show you this beauty from one of my favorite blogs.  http://www.thedillspiel.blogspot.com/.  She has "five" precious girls and sews the most beautiful clothing for them.  The last couple of weeks she has had a series of posts that are sewing projects inspired by children's books.  What a clever lady she is!
Today she is having some giveaways and this pattern from Follow the White Bunny is one of them.  I love it!  I need to learn the skill.  Have a wonderful weekend!  I will be having a blast...packing.  Don't be jealous.  Ha!Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment